BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
CRICOS Course Code: 088279G
- Individuals aspiring to build career in senior or managerial roles.
- Individuals wanting to master the essential management skills in the area of communication, solving problems, making and executing strategic decisions for businesses.
- Those wishing to upgrade management skills in line with current best business practice.
All Students MUST
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Have completed NSW Higher school Certificate (Year 12) or equivalent
International Students MUST
- Have Upper Intermediate proficiency in English or an IELTS score of at least 5.5 or equivalent
After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake studies at higher education level
This Course is delivered over a period of 52 weeks. Students are required to attend full time study of 20 hours per week consisting of 15 hours face-to-face classroom based tuition and 5 hours of on-line learning.
4 Core Units
Lead and manage organisational change
Provide leadership across the organisation
Develop and implement a business plan
8 Elective Units
Manage Knowledge and Information
Manage innovation and continuous improvement
Develop and Implement Strategic Plans
Plan and establish compliance management systems
Develop a Marketing Plan
Manage human resources strategic planning
Manage market research
Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems