BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
CRICOS Course Code: 089902D
- Individuals aspiring to careers requiring coordination and supervision.
- Individuals wanting to improve business skills in the area of teamwork, self-management, planning and organising.
- Those wishing to upgrade business management skills to become a supervisor or team leader.
All Students MUST
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Have completed NSW Higher school Certificate (Year 11) or equivalent
International Students MUST
- Have Upper Intermediate proficiency in English or an IELTS score of at least 5.5 or equivalent
BSB50215 Diploma of Business or a range of other Diploma qualifications
This Course is delivered over a period of 26 weeks. Students are required to attend full time study of 20 hours per week consisting of 15 hours face-to-face classroom based tuition and 5 hours of on-line learning.
1 Core Unit
Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
9 Elective Units
Promote innovation in a team environment
Make a presentation
Address customer needs
Write complex documents
Develop and use complex spreadsheets
Promote products and services
Create electronic presentations