BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
CRICOS Course Code: 088277K
- Individuals aspiring to careers requiring project plan, task analysis, quality measurement and execute project decisions.
- Individuals wanting to master project management skills to become a project leader.
- Those wishing to upgrade project management skills in line with current best project management practice
All Students MUST
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Have completed NSW Higher school Certificate (Year 12) or equivalent
International Students MUST
- Have Upper Intermediate proficiency in English or an IELTS score of at least 5.5 or equivalent
BSB61215 Advanced Diploma of Program Management or other Advanced Diploma qualifications.
This Course is delivered over a period of 52 weeks. Students are required to attend full time study of 20 hours per week consisting of 15 hours face-to-face classroom based tuition and 5 hours of on-line learning.
8 Core Units
Manage project scope
Manage project time
Manage project quality
Manage project cost
Manage project human resources
Manage project information and communication
Manage project risk
Manage project integration
4 Elective Units
Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Lead and manage team effectiveness
Manage project procurement
Manage operational plan