BSB50620 | CRICOS Course Code: 105465E
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use a sound theoretical knowledge base in marketing and communication and who demonstrate a range of skills to ensure that functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area. Typically, the individuals would have responsibility for the work of other staff and lead teams.
it is recommended that individuals should:
- be 18 years or older; and
- Have completed Year 12 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
- International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Have completed the following units (or equivalent competencies):
- BSBCMM411 Make presentations
- BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBMKG433 Undertake marketing activities
- BSBMKG435 Analyse consumer behaviour
- BSBMKG439 Develop and apply knowledge of communications industry
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents. Equivalent competencies are predecessors to these units, which have been mapped as equivalent. Or Have two years equivalent full time relevant work experience.
BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication or a range of other Advanced Diploma qualifications
This Course is delivered over a period of 78 weeks.
- Marketing Lead
- Marketing Manager
5 Core Units
BSBMKG552 Design and develop marketing communication plans
BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
BSBMKG541 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
BSBMKG542 Establish and monitor the marketing mix
BSBMKG555 Write persuasive copy
7 Elective Units
BSBMKG543 Plan and interpret market research
BSBMKG544 Plan and monitor direct marketing activities
BSBMKG545 Conduct marketing audits
BSBMKG546 Develop social media engagement plans
BSBMKG550 Promote products and services to international markets
BSBDAT501 Analyse data
BSBSTR501 Establish innovative work environments