BSB60120 | CRICOS Course Code:105463G
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have general management accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise. They may undertake technical research and analysis, and will often contribute to setting the strategic direction for a work area.
The qualification is suited to individuals who are responsible for the supervision and leadership of a team or work area (including by managing staff performance and making staffing decisions).
• Be 18 years of age or over; AND
• Have completed Year 12 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
• Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions). Or Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
• International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake studies at higher education level.
This Course is delivered over a period of 52 weeks.
- Business Development Manager
- Business Analyst
5 Core Units
BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
BSBFIN601 Manage organisational finances
BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility
BSBTEC601 Review organisational digital strategy
5 Elective Units
BSBHRM614 Contribute to strategic workforce planning
BSBSTR602 Develop organisational strategies
BSBSTR603 Develop business continuity plans
BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation