BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business
CRICOS Course Code: 087482B
- Individuals aspiring to build careers in senior business roles
- Individuals wanting to master the essential business skills in planning and managing business processes
- Those wishing to upgrade leadership skills in line with current best business practice.
All Students MUST
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Have completed NSW Higher school Certificate (Year 12) or equivalent
International Students MUST
- Have Upper Intermediate proficiency in English or an IELTS score of at least 5.5 or equivalent
After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake studies at higher education level.
This Course is delivered over a period of 52 weeks. Students are required to attend full time study of 20 hours per week consisting of 15 hours face-to-face classroom based tuition and 5 hours of on-line learning.
8 Elective Units
Develop and implement a business plan
Provide leadership across the organisation
Develop organisational marketing objectives
Develop a marketing plan
Manage knowledge and information
Lead and manage organisational change
Manage the marketing process