BSB61218 Advanced Diploma of Program Management
CRICOS Course Code: 098973C
- Individuals aspiring to careers requiring direct, plan and lead a range of projects or program functions
- Individuals wanting to master project management skills to become a program leader.
- Those wishing to upgrade program management skills in line with current best program management practice.
- Individuals who are program managers, managing or directing a suite of projects (a program) to achieve organisational objectives
All Students MUST be 18 years of age or over and have completed ONE of the following:
- NSW Higher school Certificate (Year 12) or equivalent
- Diploma of Project Management qualification or Two years equivalent of full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level within a project or program environment within an enterprise.
International Students MUST
- Have Upper Intermediate proficiency in English or an IELTS score of at least 5.5 or equivalent
After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake studies at higher education level.
This Course is delivered over a period of 52 weeks. Students are required to attend full time study of 20 hours per week consisting of 15 hours face-to-face classroom based tuition and 5 hours of on-line learning.
4 Core Units
Enable program execution
Facilitate stakeholder engagement
Implement program governance
8 Elective Units
Develop and use emotional intelligence
Lead and manage organisational change
Manage program delivery
Manage program risk
Provide leadership for the program
Direct Human Resource Management of a Project Program
Direct Procurement and Contracting for a Project Program