BSB60720 | CRICOS Course Code: 104436G
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in program management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. The job roles that relate to this qualification include Program Manager.
Individuals in these roles are responsible for managing or directing a program to achieve organisational objectives. A program is defined as a set of interrelated projects, each of which has a project manager.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to direct, plan, and lead a range of program functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters. They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
it is recommended that individuals should:
- be 18 years or older; and
- Have completed Year 12 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
- International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Have completed one of the following qualifications:
- BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management; or
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management (or a superseded equivalent version).
- Or Have completed two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level within a project or program environment within an enterprise.
After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake studies at higher education level.
This Course is delivered over a period of 52 weeks.
- Program Manager
• Blended (onshore international students/domestic students)
• Online (offshore students/domestic students)
4 Core Units
BSBPMG630 Enable program execution
BSBPMG634 Facilitate stakeholder engagement
BSBPMG635 Implement program governance
BSBPMG636 Manage benefits
8 Elective Units
BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBPMG631 Manage program delivery
BSBPMG632 Manage program risk
BSBPMG633 Provide leadership for the program
BSBPMG637 Engage in collaborative alliances
BSBAUD601 Establish and manage compliance management systems
BSBMKG624 Manage market research
BSBMKG625 Implement and manage international marketing programs