BSB60520 | CRICOS Course Code: 105466D
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who provide leadership and support strategic direction in the marketing and communications activities of an organisation. Their knowledge base may be highly specialised or broad within the marketing and communications field. Typically, they are accountable for group outcomes and the overall performance of the marketing and communication, advertising or public relations functions of an organisation.
This qualification applies to individuals in full-time marketing roles, as well as those who are responsible for an organisation’s marketing in addition to other duties.
it is recommended that individuals should:
- be 18 years or older; and
- Have completed Year 12 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
- International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Have completed the following units (or equivalent competencies):
- BSBMKG541 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG542 Establish and monitor the marketing mix
- BSBMKG552 Design and develop marketing communication plans
- BSBMKG555 Write persuasive copy
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work. Equivalent competencies are predecessors to these units, which have been mapped as equivalent. Or Have four years equivalent fulltime relevant work experience.
After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake studies at higher education level.
This Course is delivered over a period of 78 weeks.
• Communications Lead
• Advertising Lead
• Public Relations Manager
4 Core Units
BSBMKG621 Develop organisational marketing strategy
BSBMKG622 Manage organisational marketing processes
BSBMKG623 Develop marketing plans
BSBTWK601 Develop and maintain strategic business networks
8 Elective Units
BSBMKG626 Develop advertising campaigns
BSBMKG627 Execute advertising campaigns
BSBMKG628 Lead organisational public relations
BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
BSBCRT512 Originate and develop concepts
BSBSTR801 Lead innovative thinking and practice
BSBINS601 Manage knowledge and information