FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
CRICOS Course Code: 098075D
This qualification is designed for individuals who require further foundation skills development to prepare for workforce entry or vocational training pathways.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- a prevocational pathway to employment and vocational training
- reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 3
- entry level digital technology and employability skills
- a vocational training and employment plan.
Foundation Skills Training Package qualifications may not be listed as an entry requirement for vocational qualifications.
- Completion of Year 10 or equivalent or successful completion Certificate I in Skills for Vocational pathways.
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- IELTS 4 or equivalent.
BSB20115 Certificate II in Business or relevant Certificate II qualifications.
This Course is delivered over a period of 26 weeks. Students are required to attend full time study of 20 hours per week consisting of 15 hours face-to-face classroom based tuition and 5 hours of on-line learning.
8 Core Units
Use digital technology for routine workplace tasks
Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
Use routine strategies for work-related learning
Calculate with whole numbers and familiar fractions, decimals and
percentages for work
Estimate, measure and calculate routine metric measurements for work
Interact effectively with others at work
Read and respond to routine workplace information
Write routine workplace texts
6 Elective Units
Use routine strategies for career planning
Process financial transactions
Participate in safe work practices
Source and present information
Assist with customer difficulties
Work effectively in a team