CPPSS00065 Residential Property Sales
This skill set describes the skills and knowledge required to appraise, sell and lease residential property.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, substantial work experience would be highly regarded. It is recommended that individuals should:
- be 18 years or older; and
- Have an intermediate level of computer skills and knowledge
- have access to a computer and internet
- have completed Year 11 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills
- For domestic students ONLY
The course is designed to be completed within 19 Weeks, but students with prior industry experience or knowledge can complete the course earlier.
- Flexible learning 24/7 access
- Your portal is a great way to communicate with us and us to you
- You can complete the requirements for the course online
This skill set provides credit towards CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.
- CPPREP4101 Appraise property for sale or lease
- CPPREP4102 Market property
- CPPREP4103 Establish vendor relationships
- CPPREP4104 Establish buyer relationships
- CPPREP4105 Sell property