This skill set describes the skills and knowledge required to conduct and complete property sales by auction.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, substantial work experience would be highly regarded. It is recommended that individuals should:
- be 18 years or older; and
- Have an intermediate level of computer skills and knowledge
- have access to a computer and internet
- have completed Year 11 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills
- For domestic Students ONLY
The course is designed to be completed within 6 weeks, but students with prior industry experience or knowledge can complete the course earlier.
- Flexible learning 24/7 access
- Your portal is a great way to communicate with us and us to you
- You can complete the requirements for the course online
This skill set provides credit towards CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.
- CPPREP4161 Undertake pre-auction processes
- CPPREP4162 Conduct and complete sale by auction
- CPPREP4163 Complete post-auction process and contract execution