- March 12, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Warwick Institute of Australia wishes all students stay safe During this term break and please reconsider for any overseas trip,
For more information about how to keep safe from CoViD 19 please check NSW health
The best way to protect yourself from COVID-19 is the same way you would protect yourself from catching flu or other respiratory illness:
- clean your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based sanitiser with at least 60% alcohol.
- cover your sneeze or cough with your elbow or with tissue.
- avoid close contact with people who are ill
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- stay home if you are sick.