10931NAT| CRICOS Course Code: 109304A
The Diploma of Digital Marketing aims to provide graduates with knowledge and skills in digital marketing required to perform the following functions associated with roles such as Digital Marketer, Marketing Automation Specialist and Digital Marketing Coordinator.
The Diploma of Digital Marketing aims to provide graduates with knowledge and skills in digital marketing required to perform the following functions:
• apply marketing principles and techniques in a digital landscape
• design and conduct omnichannel digital marketing campaigns
• utilise digital channels and automation to implement digital marketing strategies
• test digital marketing performance.
It is recommended that individuals should:
- be 18 years or older; and
- Have completed Year 11 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
- International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
10787NAT Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing or a range of other Diploma qualifications
This Course is delivered over a period of 52 weeks.
• Digital Marketing Specialist
• Social Media Planner
• Digital Communications Manager
• Digital Media Buyer
• Digital Content Coordinator
• Digital Copywriter
• Marketing Automation Specialist
5 Core Units
NAT10931001 Conduct omnichannel marketing
NAT10931002 Plan and conduct performance marketing
NAT10931003 Facilitate organic and earned marketing
NAT10931004 Apply marketing automation
NAT10931005 Test to optimise performance
3 Elective Units
BSBMKG555 Write persuasive copy
BSBMKG546 Develop social media engagement plans
BSBMKG547 Develop strategies to monetise digital engagement